I miss the days of nude modeling, but, the best thing I can do is just post my past work and move forward with the next stage of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Days of Freedom...Literally are in the Past
I miss the days of nude modeling, but, the best thing I can do is just post my past work and move forward with the next stage of life.
-
Things have changed for me considerably since the last entry. I've now been married close to 2 years now, and that tells me time is pas...
-
Just been getting my head straight about a lot of things that I have going on in my life right now. For instance, I'll be married in a ...
-
This is going to be a contemplative entry. Earlier this week a good friend of mine at the office passed away from an illness that I knew no...

No comments:
Post a Comment